|View single post by exc-hulk|
|Posted: Thu Sep 19th, 2019 02:51 pm||
|The new MkII Hawkinge AGL
The Mk II Hawkinge AGL is the mainline edition of the Hawkinge HALO LE developed in collaboration with Recon Marine veteran Robert Spangle of ThousandYardStyle.com. Beginning with the venerable Mk XI design the dial was optimized for navigation and minute-to-minute mission based sequences while maintaining its legible compact size. Blacked-out hand frames declutter the dial, minimizing the visual cues the eye has to process. Each hour/minute is segmented into 5 unit increments for quick readouts to the minute, as well as enabling the user to track time fractions of a minute via the yellow tipped sweep. A modern take on the classic sword hands re-aligns the mainline edition with its UK MoD origins. Blue emission SLN BGW9 complete the details of the dial and the hour and minute hands. The sweep is further highlighted with green emission Arclite lume to readily distinguish it from the primary readout in darkness. The workhorse NE15C movement is encased in a brushed stainless steel housing with screw down crown and AR treated sapphire crystal that provides 100 meters of water resistance.
(These specifications supersede those published on the E-boutique)
• Case Width: 37.80 mm (not including crown)
• Case Length: 48.50 mm end to end
• Case Thickness: 12.75 mm
• Lug Width: 18.00 mm
• Weight: 80 Grams
• Crystal: Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective coating on interior surface only
• Luminous: SuperLumiNova BGW9
• Movement: Made in Japan SII NE15 (Rotor features Côtes de Genève), quickset date, hack setting, automatic with manual winding capability. Movement origin: Made in Japan
• Water Resistance: 10 ATMs (100 meters)
• Case Finish: Satin finished 316L stainless steel
I like the whole design.Great designt dial.
But its a bit too tiny for my wrist.