TimeTechTalk.com Home

TimeTechTalk.com > Time Tech Talk > Craftsmans Bench > Strapmakers > 1930s Swiss for U-Boat chrono

Welcome to 3T! Please take the time to register and join in on the friendly,knowledgeable watch talk.Please note that not all registrations will receive an immediate activation e-mail.Those who do not receive an immediate notification will be activated manually within 48hrs. by an admin. without an e-mail activation url sent to you,you may then sign in using your username and password,if you feel there is a problem please e-mail us at timetechtalk@hotmail.com and include your name and username and we activate your account.Thank You!

 Moderated by: 3T
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
1930s Swiss for U-Boat chrono  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Nov 7th, 2011 02:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
timesofplenty
3T WIS


Joined: Thu Apr 22nd, 2010
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Posts: 953
Status: 
Offline
Finished this one up over the weekend, will be heading back to TX today:









Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Nov 7th, 2011 07:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
stew77
Admin


Joined: Thu Mar 26th, 2009
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 8871
Status: 
Offline
Killer looking strap Scott (as always, of course!!!). thumbsup.gif

Did you fabricate that buckle as well?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Nov 7th, 2011 07:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
timesofplenty
3T WIS


Joined: Thu Apr 22nd, 2010
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Posts: 953
Status: 
Offline
stew77 wrote:
Killer looking strap Scott (as always, of course!!!). thumbsup.gif

Did you fabricate that buckle as well?


Thanks! I didn't make the buckle, it was sent with the watch.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Nov 7th, 2011 08:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
stew77
Admin


Joined: Thu Mar 26th, 2009
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 8871
Status: 
Offline
timesofplenty wrote: stew77 wrote:
Killer looking strap Scott (as always, of course!!!). thumbsup.gif

Did you fabricate that buckle as well?


Thanks! I didn't make the buckle, it was sent with the watch.

Thanks Scott...incredible looking strap as always...just thought I'd see if you were expanding into making custom buckles too!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Nov 7th, 2011 09:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
timesofplenty
3T WIS


Joined: Thu Apr 22nd, 2010
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Posts: 953
Status: 
Offline
stew77 wrote:
timesofplenty wrote: stew77 wrote:
Killer looking strap Scott (as always, of course!!!). thumbsup.gif

Did you fabricate that buckle as well?


Thanks! I didn't make the buckle, it was sent with the watch.

Thanks Scott...incredible looking strap as always...just thought I'd see if you were expanding into making custom buckles too!



.....not yet! :)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Nov 8th, 2011 02:42 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Jeep99dad
3T WIS


Joined: Tue Sep 1st, 2009
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina USA
Posts: 5339
Status: 
Offline
Amazing!!! Great combo!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Nov 8th, 2011 02:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
joecb
3T WIS


Joined: Thu May 14th, 2009
Location: East Hampton, New York USA
Posts: 1360
Status: 
Offline
Really nice work!!! love it, congrats, Scott, as always you make beautiful straps and take excellent pics..

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 07:02 am  
TimeTechTalk.com > Time Tech Talk > Craftsmans Bench > Strapmakers > 1930s Swiss for U-Boat chrono Top



Lead Theme By: Di @ UltraBB
UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2012 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1708 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 35 queries executed.