TimeTechTalk.com Home


Welcome to 3T! Please take the time to register and join in on the friendly,knowledgeable watch talk.Please note that not all registrations will receive an immediate activation e-mail.Those who do not receive an immediate notification will be activated manually within 48hrs. by an admin. without an e-mail activation url sent to you,you may then sign in using your username and password,if you feel there is a problem please e-mail us at timetechtalk@hotmail.com and include your name and username and we activate your account.Thank You!

 Moderated by: 3T  
AuthorPost
Steve Laughlin
3T WIS


Joined: Sat Oct 11th, 2008
Location: Overland Park, Kansas USA
Posts: 1395
Status: 
Offline
Good news, the Moray 42mm is finished and ready. There is a delay on the PVD/DLC watches but we are going to start the sale and shipping of the brushed watches tonight. We will be emailing everyone on the reservation list tonight, please be patient this will take a few hours to complete. For now, please enjoy these pictures.













Steve Laughlin
3T WIS


Joined: Sat Oct 11th, 2008
Location: Overland Park, Kansas USA
Posts: 1395
Status: 
Offline










Steve Laughlin
3T WIS


Joined: Sat Oct 11th, 2008
Location: Overland Park, Kansas USA
Posts: 1395
Status: 
Offline






Steve Laughlin
3T WIS


Joined: Sat Oct 11th, 2008
Location: Overland Park, Kansas USA
Posts: 1395
Status: 
Offline








oagaspar
Site Founder


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2005
Location: Akron, USA
Posts: 26966
Status: 
Online
WOW they came out great Steve!...awesome!bravo.gif

Steve Laughlin
3T WIS


Joined: Sat Oct 11th, 2008
Location: Overland Park, Kansas USA
Posts: 1395
Status: 
Offline
This is my new favorite watch.

exc-hulk
Moderator


Joined: Sat May 30th, 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 6403
Status: 
Offline
Wow Steve, the blue one with dart dial looks absolutely awesome. bravo.gif

ascari_2
3T WIS
 

Joined: Wed Jun 26th, 2013
Location:  
Posts: 3
Status: 
Offline
I can't help but feel conflicted about the blue dart dial.  I was really hoping for more of a sunburst pattern that was on the Moray 2, but I just can't tell from those photos if I will like matte finish.

Maybe some additional pictures would help =/

Steve Laughlin
3T WIS


Joined: Sat Oct 11th, 2008
Location: Overland Park, Kansas USA
Posts: 1395
Status: 
Offline
ascari_2 wrote:
I can't help but feel conflicted about the blue dart dial.  I was really hoping for more of a sunburst pattern that was on the Moray 2, but I just can't tell from those photos if I will like matte finish.

Maybe some additional pictures would help =/


it is a vertical brushed blue so it is not matte.

ascari_2
3T WIS
 

Joined: Wed Jun 26th, 2013
Location:  
Posts: 3
Status: 
Offline
Steve Laughlin wrote: ascari_2 wrote:
I can't help but feel conflicted about the blue dart dial.  I was really hoping for more of a sunburst pattern that was on the Moray 2, but I just can't tell from those photos if I will like matte finish.

Maybe some additional pictures would help =/


it is a vertical brushed blue so it is not matte.
Ahh, I see.

Still difficult to gauge from the photos.  Are there any video clips showcasing the watch?  I'd hate to pass up my reservation only because the pics didn't do the watch justice.

Luminated
3T WIS
 

Joined: Mon Mar 18th, 2013
Location:  
Posts: 82
Status: 
Offline
I see the Moray 42 as a day to day watch due to its size and weight, really digging the dart dial in both blue and black and I'm also a big fan of the bracelet, I take it this is a new design?

Scart
3T WIS


Joined: Sat Jan 31st, 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 280
Status: 
Offline
I like this Mandarin-dial bamby.gif

Steve Laughlin
3T WIS


Joined: Sat Oct 11th, 2008
Location: Overland Park, Kansas USA
Posts: 1395
Status: 
Offline
The Moray 42mm is now available on the Benarus website for sale.

http://www.benaruswatches.com/moray42.php

Scart
3T WIS


Joined: Sat Jan 31st, 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 280
Status: 
Offline
Steve Laughlin wrote:
The Moray 42mm is now available on the Benarus website for sale.

http://www.benaruswatches.com/moray42.php




+++++++
snoopy1.gif

jamesriot
3T WIS
 

Joined: Mon Jul 22nd, 2013
Location:  
Posts: 7
Status: 
Offline
I need Megalodon for my first Benarus....Good job Steve! Thumbsup3.gif


Lead Theme By: Di @ UltraBB
UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2012 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1634 seconds (13% database + 87% PHP). 30 queries executed.